About / Contact
Thomas Jordan is an American photographer, living and working in Winfield Illinois.
Working in the area where he was born, Thomas draws inspiration from the Northwest Chicago Suburbs. He is a self- taught photographer who has a natural eye for the details. The core of his work captures seemingly simple but surreal compositions of suburban areas while exploring emotions through light.
- Feature Shoot- https://www.featureshoot.com/2018/07/dark-and-mysterious-photos-inspired-by-dreams/
- Photographer Spotlight- On Boooooom https://www.booooooom.com/2018/06/06/photographer-spotlight-thomas-jordan/
- Subjectively Objective's "Mini Monograph" https://subjectivelyobjective.com/product/volume-58/
- Featured on PHROOM Magazine: https://phroommagazine.com/thomas-jordan/
- Featured on Aint-Bad: https://www.aint-bad.com/article/2018/05/14/thomas-jordan/
- Fisheye Instagram Selection https://www.fisheyemagazine.fr/en/images/instagram/instagram-selection-141/
- Aesthetica new artists http://www.aestheticamagazine.com/new-artists-may-2018/
- Antilia Gallery PubliCITY Exhibition 2018 (Italy): Book of Neon
- Space Place Solo Exhibition 2018 (Russia): A-Cross Town Series
- Surfaces Festival Venice, The Room Contemporary Art Space 2018 (Italy): All is calm- "The Fixed Path"